Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Project on OS Customization for Online Exam purpose

Hello guys,
                I just started a new project on OS Customization for online Examination purpose. Where I am trying to boot from an PXE server and work from RAM and it will respond only to the question server. All user inputs irreverent to the examination will be blocked during the examination. So this project will make the user to have no other options except attending the exam.

               In future I am thinking of contributing this project to open source

2 comments:

  1. Yep Mathesh It's great to hear from you my man. I am also interested in this idea because I love this idea and also I will give my contribution as much as possible so let me in...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naresh for ur help Naresh you are most welcomed in this project..

      Delete